One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you, thank you , thank you to Roberta Gordon, author of “Gemini Witching: Elements 101“. It is flattering beyond words when a fellow writer finds one’s work worthy of awarding recognition. One of the great joys of blogging is the vast network of amazing creatives who inspire, encourage, and share the journey that is our craft. I feel lucky to have found Roberta on this same path. One click on Roberta’s name above and you will be magically transported to her realm for a visit with this debut author.
The rules of this round of recognitions are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them. Check.
- Share 7 things about yourself Check.
- Nominate 15 (or so) other bloggers you admire. Check.
Here are a few things about me:
- I have more notebooks than any one person should ever own.
- No matter where I move (and I move a lot), I end up with AWESOME neighbors. It’s some sort of phenomenon for which I am very grateful.
- I cannot be part of a writing critique group because I will never stop editing my own first chapters.
- I am usually barefoot or in flip flops.
- I like the smell of mesquite.
- I throw a great party.
- When I’m outlining a story I only write with a black pen or a REALLY sharp pencil. That’s right, I’m talking take an eye out sharp.
Part three of the blog award asks that I nominate some fellow bloggers that I admire. It’s hard to pare it down to a handful as there are so many incredible bloggers and I am finding more each day. To be honest, many days it is a struggle not to get lost in reading all of the other blogs instead of working on my own projects. My read list is growing faster than Santa’s naughty vs. nice checklist.
Some of these bloggers are fellow writers, photographers, business bloggers, and cartoonists. A few are those brave souls who “diary blog”, putting their innermost thoughts and dreams out there into the blogosphere. All are great people who share some part of themselves with the rest of us.
And now for (a sampling of) the blogs that I admire:
Lea and Jay** I’ve road tested some of their recipes – OMG. You…must…go….there….and….cook!!!!!!